1. WHAT IS MEANT BY “BADI RUNAM THIRCHUKUNDAM”?
“Badi Runam Thirchukundam” is an innovative program in which people can donate to their own School. To improve the infra-structure facilities and to provide additional facilities like Digital Class Rooms, R.O. water Plant etc..,as per with corporate schools. There are 44583 schools and providing facilities to all the schools is not an easy task financially.
2. HOW CAN WE TRUST “BADI RUNAM THIRCHUKUNDAM “?
“Badi Runam Thirchukundam” is a program taken up “SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN” society of government of Andhra Pradesh. “SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN” is an institution under 10th schedule.
3. CAN I DONATE MONEY AND DEVELOP A PARTICULAR SCHOOL IN A PARTICULAR DISTRICT?
Yes, Sir/Madam you can donate money for a particular school in a particular district of your choice.
4. CAN I SPONSOR SCHOOL UNIFORM TO THE CHILDREN?
The Government is already providing 2 pairs of uniform /year.
5. WHY SHALL PEOPLE DONATE MONEY?
By donating the money, you can improve the infrastructure facilities and various teaching aids like Digital Class Rooms to provide quality education to all the Government School on par with private/Corporate Schools.
6. HOW CAN I KNOW THAT MY MONEY IS USED IN A PARTICULAR SCHOOL?
After donating money you can check or enquire how the work is going on in that particular School. The money donated will be spent as per the wish of the donor (list enclosed in broacher). The amount over and above the requirement will be credited to pool fund and will be used as per the requirement. The details will be furnished in the website. Website: www.badirunamthirchukundam.com
7. CAN I DONATE SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY OF ‘RS 100’? (OR) HAVE TO DONATE SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERY YEAR? HOW WILL YOU USE IT?
Yes Sir/Madam, we will accept donations small/big it does not matter. Your intension will be appreciated. The amount will be credited to pool fund and will be utilised.
8. CAN I DONATE MATERIALS WHICH ARE REQUIRED TO SCHOOLS?
Yes sir/madam, your donations can be in cash/ kind. Material will be transferred to school you have mentioned.
9. I AM IN FOREIGN COUNTRY HOW CAN I DONATE TO THE PARTICULAR SCHOOL?
If you want to donate money to a particular School, you may contact us through phone/email. We will furnish the details regarding the infrastructure gap in the school. Based on the details furnished by us, you can donate the amount through the bank account
10. CAN I DONATE STATIONERY AND OTHER NEEDS TO THE CHILDREN?
Yes, Sir/Madam you can provide stationery, library books, lab equipment, science models etc., Textbooks are provided by the Government, free of cost.
11. CAN I SPONSOR MID DAY MEALS ON ANY OCCASION OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS?
Yes, Sir/Madam you can donate. We have a mid day meal program. In that you can sponsor special item on that day.
12. CAN I SPONSOR SCHOLARSHIP? HOW CAN I DONATE MONEY IN THE MEMORY OF MY PARENTS?
Yes, Sir/Madam you can sponsor Scholarship/ donate money on behalf of our beloved persons/ parents/ family members.
13. HOW CAN I HELP PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED CHILDREN?
You can help by giving tricycles, eyeglasses, Braille books crutch, hearing aids etc., to the children.
14. CAN I ADOPT A PARTICULAR SCHOOL?
Yes, Sir/Madam you can donate by adopting a school and provide facilities that are needed.
15. WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF “BADI RUNAM THIRCHUKUNDAM”?
To provide equal opportunities, for learning on par with private schools. Generally Government schools are in rural areas and children with poor economic background are the majority. So, to provide basic infrastructure like Furniture, Digital Class Rooms, Play Ground facility etc.., facilities, ensure 100% enrolment in Government schools, and to provide value based education in these Schools.
16. IS ANY CERTIFICATE ISSUED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DONATION?
Yes, we will issue receipt and Appreciation Certificate from Badi Runam Thirchukundam Cell , in the name of state project officer.
17. HOW CAN I ENCOURAGE A GIRL CHILD EDUCATION?
Yes, you can encourage girl child education. We have a Special program designed for Girl child i.e. Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (girls residential schools) located in educationally backward areas. You can provide amenities / infrastructure in these schools.