State Project Director established Badi Runam Thirchukundam (BRT) Cell at State Project Office, Amaravati. The Cell perform various activities and monitor the donations collected and innovations in fund mobilization. Various activities given hereunder:
- Receiving and responding to phone calls
- Phone calls to Industries, VIPs, Organizations
- Development of Publicity material like Posters, Brochures, Pamphlets, Banners, Placards, Slogans, Press notes, etc.
- Responsibility on activities like communication, distribution, publicity, accountability.
- Issue of certificates to appreciate the donors
- Documentation of list of Donors/ Donations
- Negotiations are going on for TDS exemption
ROLE OF COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION OFFICERS
- Publicity of BRT Phone number 9515104820
- Publicity of BRT Account No. 034310 100130 760
- Receipt for donations made even at dist. level
- Maintaining register for donations
- Motivate the community for BRT
- Dedicate Friday as BRT day
- Provide Information sought by BRT Cell
- Polite to the calls from donors
- Sharing of information of donors
- Fund mobilization of at least 2 Crore per district
- Mobilize the alumni, VIPs, local organizations and industries
- Collect the list of industries and VIPs in the dist with addresses, contact details.
- Collect the Childhood photos of VIPs and Alumni, details of schools studied and photos
- Collect the list of donors as per the proforma given
- BRT Award will be issued to CMO who mobilize greater funds